Sat Guru Gorakh!
Meaning: deep respect to the life energy residing inside you.
May the divine energy guide you in Nepal for the noble cause because it shall be the matter of pride to learn/ practice yoga-meditation in the pious land from where yoga-meditation had started. We appreciate your strong perseverance and willingness in yoga. If you wish to go in depth, at least 3 month time is needed. One month course is designed for beginners or just new yoga teachers in order to furnish knowledge / skill. We can give the certification of participation but not yoga teacher certificate. In one month course it is not possible to provide certificate - Yoga is a too vast ocean plunge into- not only stretching legs or breathing exercise as practiced by Indians and westerners. Yoga is more to focus on purifying body-mind and soul. You need to know devotional activities uttering mantras (email address to reach God) in order to connect with the Almighty. Knowing Vedas (book of Knowledge) is very important. For this, you shall be able to read sanskrit / theology texts... and explore yourself. It would be like "digging your own well."
On request you can start teachers training course on any SUNDAY THROUGHOUT THE YEAR too. May you take a little time and go through the below lines for good understanding.
Tushita-Nepal is a place for PURIFICATION, RECEIVE SPIRITUAL VIBRATION (I cannot say now- but Tantric know once they enter our gate) and receive BLESSING FROM ALMIGHTY GURU GORAKSHNATH.
- Check in only on SUNDAY throughout the year. (2 to 6 pax only at a time)
Weather: moderate climate/ temperature throughout the year
Altitude: Just 1111 meter from the sea level.
- Accommodated according to the zodiac sign / ruling planet only.
- Shoes off / Mobile off / Self service is the basic rules.
Mobile and Email time after breakfast and Lunch 1 / 1 hour
- You need to think your own home and learn more BHAKTI YOGA (devotion), KARMA YOGA (selfless duty), GYANA YOGA (knowledge), RAJA YOGA (purity), HATHA YOGA (activating male and female nadis).... all the types of yoga.
- 3 month course shall be intermediate/ 6 month shall be diploma level. 3 years course for YOGACHARYA.. Unlike to other yoga schools - we go in depth - high level discourse, These are taken by me - Yogi Panchavedi ! Of course we do Pranayamas & Asanas but we focus on purifying body-mind- soul and path to peace & realization (no relaxation and happiness...please !)
- Before starting course at Tushita-Nepal, you need to have commitment for starting vegetarian life- and yogic life following the 5 code of ethics as taught in Vedas. Then, you can open an authentic yoga studio in your place - rather stretching legs /arms like an acrobat. We would like you to be a real Yogi (connected with the Almighty Creator) not like bogus- business oriented as seen in India western world. It is very difficult to find authentic Yogis. This does not mean that you must not look for money. "No-" you need to earn money but with ethics as taught by Vedas.
- Not blowing own trumpet, we are in the classic location having unique features;
Please Watch Himalaya View from Tushita- Nepal
Next, one of my colleague FLYING YOGI takes only the Tantra part - it is more to shamanism -distant healing. but you need to be in the river banks at midnight. Will you be ready to do so? Just for the basic course- we do here... Better not to go for Tantra part now. Once you complete first level course, then you may think of going to that portion
During the teachers' training course;
- Learn Bhajans ( learn to play Harmonium or Piano). We shall teach you to play Harmonium.
- Learn basic Sanskrit language (not the archaic) simple understandable by all.
- Visiting spiritual places (as shown below in the optional tour)
- Learning Ayurvedic cooking course
- Yoga meditation - purification process! Remembering ancestors and doing 'HAWAN'.
- Learning Mantas (e-mail address of THE GOD ... and CLICK bottom to Send ]
- Learning basic Vastushastra (fengsui) & Astrology- why is so important in our life?
- High level discourse - (the first hand knowledge books- so that you shall be able to answer to anybody...Hundred of confusions / dilemmas related to religion-yoga- spirituality will go out from your mind. You shall lean- What is yoga? What are the limbs of yoga? Why is it important? Chakra closing and opening, Mudras & Mantras, How to purify mind & body? How to make our ancestors happy and receive blessing? Importance of Architecture (Vastushastra- fengsui), Little knowledge about Astrology and Ayurveda too..What is the difference between happy & peace, difference between relaxation and realization etc. Does and don'ts related to spirituality. Why must not we call Guru or Baba to humans? Why must not we rotate temple clock wise? What is the law of nature? Karmic action, What does Vedic Sanatan Dharma mean? What is spirituality? Why are we unhappy? Anatomy of human body, How is the world operated? Difference between Tantra-Mantra- Yantra, Training for making Simple Mandala Yantra, What are Yuga- era/ eons? Why is NAGAS (King of serpents) important in our life? Who is Sat Guru Gorakh - Shiva & Gorakh? Who created universe? Do we really die? Who we are? What is the purpose of like? How is GOD look like? How to find? What are the 3 Great Realization etc.
- You shall be given the Vedic dress (the ancient dress of human civilization) and the Calendar (at least 10600 yrs old) as a gift
Highly recommended for OPTIONAL TOURS.
- Damauli where Veda Vyasa was born (compiler of the Vedas; book of knowledge- father of all the texts & scientific discoveries) 55 km away from Tushita. 2 days trip
- Gorakhnath cave at Gorkha--- where Almighty Guru Gorakshanath temple 130 km away from Tushita. 2days extra trip
- Rishikesh -(the original Rishikesh ) where lord Rishikesh was born 180 km away from Tushita. 3 days trip
- Lumbini (the birth-place of Lord Buddha) 220 km away from Tushita. 3 days trip
- Balmiki Ashram (where Balmiki writer of Ramayan was born) 180 km ... 3 days
- Sat Guru Gorakh temple ( from where OM sound started for the first time on earth) 230 km away from tushita.... 3 days trip
- Short trek in the Himalaya with natural hot-spring.. 5 days trekking ...
These places are recommended to visit to gain personal experience. It is all your choice which to take. You can discuss and decide once you come here. However, these are all the optional tours USD 60 per day shall be applied extra that include, guide+ tax + bus transportation. (car reserve is of extra cost)
Teacher training course costs Euro 1900 per month
It includes: well furnished personal room according to the zodiac sign, 3 Ayurvedic meals, detox drinks, water, organic tea /coffee, fruits- herb juice, 90 / 90 min. morning and evening classes, theology texts to read, music to play, crystal and biggest singing bowl therapy, nature therapy tips, Ayurvedic cooking course, village tours, hikes, city tours, 2 Ayurvedic massage in a month, Mandala drawing, Watching own Aura, Astrological outlook with full report, transportation, taxes, gifts etc
Discount policy: 50 % off in Euro 1900 if anybody come in Vedic dress, or Gorakhnath member or can answer any ten questions https://nepalyogaretreats.wordpress.com/contact
Note: Only after Diploma course we take
- The Garden of Eden (Adams & Eve were created)
- The 12 O'Clock river (that flows exactly at 12 noon and 12 midnight only). It is the source of Holy River Ganges. Adventurous trek for 8 days- 5,600 m elevation.
May you feel tushita-nepal your own home. This is the place to BE & RECEIVE SPIRITUAL VIBRATION. Those who do not SEE, cannot write in words. Again who see also cannot write in words. So comment/ review/ complain are mere useless from the tantric point of view. May you come and explore the facts while you are at Nepal Yoga Sadhana.